Welcome to the Community Learning resources website – a source of information, resources and opportunities to help you understand and adapt to the latest policy developments affecting adult and community learning, including:
- links to guidance documents on the latest policies from the Skills Funding Agency and the Department for Education
- resources to help providers in devolution areas prepare for the devolution of the Adult Education Budget (AEB) by 2018/19 – these resources are under ‘Local Area Planning’ in the resources tab
- materials and resources for all aspects of learning in communities and families, including defining the benefits and evidencing the impact of non-qualification provision
- discussions on key community and family learning topics; and
- opportunities to share approaches and good practice.
The website is primarily aimed at Adult and Community Learning providers. We also hope it will also be of interest to any providers, such as Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise providers, colleges and Independent Training Providers, involved in delivering non-qualification provision and those affected by the devolution of the AEB. It will also be a useful source of information about community learning for others involved in AEB devolution, such as LEP and Combined Authority Commissioning Managers.
Access to the resources on this website is free and there is no need to register.