Local Enterprise Partnerships: Skills Leads training and networking national events
As part of the ESFA-funded LEP Support Programme on apprenticeship growth, Learning and Work Institute are holding two national events in Leeds and London for LEP skills leads and colleagues with a specific interest in this area.
The events will provide delegates with opportunities to consider how policy can be transitioned to action and will cover topics such as:
- Strategic planning / local industrial strategies
- Skills agenda including apprenticeships, traineeships, T-Levels
- Apprenticeship Essentials’ training and networking events
- Use of data / data training
- Brokerage and employer engagement models
- Levy transfers
- Working with regional partners
- Telling your story
Where and when?
Sessions will start with arrival at 10:00 and conclude by 16:00.
- 26th March (North) LEEDS, Malmaison Hotel
- 27th March (South) LONDON, NCVO
All sessions are subject to availability.
RSVP by selecting the book online button.