NIACE hosts Education and Training Foundation’s first webinar5 February 2014
NIACE hosted the first webinar with the new Chief Executive of the Education and Training Foundation, David Russell, exploring ways to make the sector’s workforce more professional whilst keeping learners’ experiences central.
Facilitated by David Hughes, NIACE’s Chief Executive, the interactive webinar gave education, training and skills providers the chance to:
- Find out about the forthcoming agenda for the Foundation.
- Explore its role of leadership in enhancing professionalism and standards across the sector.
- Discuss major pieces of work including the Professional Standards Review.
- Find out how the sector workforce can play a crucial role in shaping its own future.
- Hear how the Foundation will fulfill its vision and aspiration of all learning to be of the highest quality, to achieve the best outcomes, and result in the greatest impact for all learners, providers, and the wider communities they serve.
Webinar participants also had the opportunity to submit their own questions.